Friday, January 8, 2010

Lian Pan Gong Temple 7-12-2009

Every years of Chinese Lunar Date of 21st October, I sure will go to a Temple for Pray!

The temple name is "Lian Pan Gong, 莲盤宫"

I will go this temple because of when I was small alway get sick, and my parents go this temple to pray for me...and I get recover, so I every year will go for praying. just once a year! haha!!

Really "You Qiu Bi Ing" XD

This temple have a lot of praying things which are setting till very neat and beautiful!

Every year we can see that the Dragon Heat Decoration with the praying paper!



Well, I had saw a lot of prayer bring different type of things come to pray for the god!
such as chicken, fruit, kuih, and so on!

But then, I had found that, some liquor in the table oh! even have 18years Chivas oh!! XD!

Beside chivas and other liquor, also have found a birthday cake for the god oh!


The Temple every years also have a small parade around the kampung! when I reach the temple, they just want to start the parade!

after the parade end, the temple member will light the fireworks.

Here is the uncle prepare to light the firework oh!
Anyway, Children don simply play those fireworks oh!!wuahaha!!

1 comment: