Wednesday, October 3, 2012

STUCK and CHANGE

September 7, was my Last day Intership with TMF Trust Labuan Limited!

September 10, join TMF Trust Labuan Limited as Assistant 2!

September 28, Get my 1st Salary from TMF Trust Labuan Limited!

October 3, Graduation Confirmed! Convocation on 21st October 2012

Time Pass............................................

The STUCK in my life:-
1. Stuck in the Island which name as "Pearl of Borneo"
2. I am Broke!
3. Lot lot lot lot of Wants
4. Far away from family


The CHANGE in my LIFE:-
1. New colleagues which is superb friendly!
2. High workload!
3. Low Stable Income were able to support my life!
4. No more late night sleep!
5. No more study life (I believe I will back to study life in future but not sure when)
6. No more friend around me!

well......I notice that the stuck and change more on negative than positive, but I believe that is not a problem for me..........Outside the world there are lot of people facing problem which are worse than me!!! Thanks God that I have my family support my decision!! I very appreciate it!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment