Saturday, November 14, 2009

At last......I had Enjoy My Lovely Melaka Food!!!!

Wuahaha.........I reach melaka~~~

1st thing pop up in my mind is?????

Food ~~ Food ~~ Food ~~

hahaha~~~~~Long time no eat Melaka Food liao........

so.....today what have I eat????

Haha~~~~ in the afternoon TEA TIMES!!

I have Popiah and Wu Xiang oh~~

So Enjoy oh.....so miss it ~~~ hehe~~~

Wu Xiang

Popiah~ Very nice oh~~~ hehe~~XD



Haha.....not thats only oh..........

Night my dinner was so nice......

We 1 family go out have dinner oh.....hehe~~~

We have oyster egg, Toufu, fish, vegetable, and.........pork too~~~ hehe~~

Here is the Chong You Toufu and Oyster Egg~ The oyster egg are so nice woh....

Kou lou Yok~

Vege~~~ also very nice......

And the last....this is the most famous style of steam fish of the shop~~~


Wuahaha......I think I too miss those food....till everything also very nice.....

Still a lot waiting for me~~~

So?? Pls Prepare my mouth to eat liao~~~~

hehe~~~ XD

GTG.........out LimTeh with friend~~~ wuahaha~~~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment