Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Early Birthday Celebration By UMS-Kal Friend!!

Haha.......last Friday,(30-10-2009), my UMS-Kal punya gang help me celebrate Birthday oh! Haha....the most important is....I have 2 gang of ppl help me celebrate oh!!! really very happy!!! haha~~~

In the afternoon 3pm, the gang of Wendy,Hui Xian,Xian Cheng was helping me and Cheng Kor Celebrate our 2 Birthday oh!!

Brought it from Delihan~~~

Cheng Kor Birthday is 1st November and my one is 7th November.....



Haha......the afternoon celebration was take place at our only one Shopping center UK , Pizza Hut shop~~ hehe

In the night~~~ there is another group of friend help me celebrate my birthday again~~ wow~~that is such a great for me.....in 1 day have 2times of birthday celebration for me~~ haha~~ they are Thong Seng, Shys Yi, Kok Hooi, Andrew, WenMi, Mavis, Elaine, Hong Pheng, and Mrs Tan.....haha~~~


Me n Leng Lui~~~~ XD

Group Photo Before I being push to the Swimming Pool~~

This photo Look like so many Gay around me~~~~ LOL

Haha~~~ XD


Here come!!! I was kena Pushing by the Bad/Evil Kok Hooi into the swiming pool!!! see~~~me whole body wet already!!! and my Phone~~ W850i also rosak liao~~~ haha~~~~


**Peace**

Aww~~~~My wallet thing all wet liao~~~~ LoL~~

Haha......they gift me a New Shirt o~~ and also got 2lenglui helping me adjust the sleeve~~

Haha~~~~More handsome oh~~~ lol~~~

That is a very good Memories for me~~~ haha~~ 1day have 2celebration for me!! haha~~~ that is very special to me.........haha........anyway......thank you guy help me plan this celebration~~~~~XD

5 comments:

  1. delihan? not grand dorsett?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hong Pheng.......My NS fren. 4 days to ur bday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ar??? Arvin, Hong Pheng is ur Ns friend??? lolz~~~~ Melaka is So small lo~~~~~ lolz~~

    ReplyDelete