Monday, November 16, 2009

Wuahaha........Sunday and Monday Food~ that i very enjoy~~~

Wow..... Sunday~~~ What had I eat lei???

Erm.....I were going to a food court have my lunch~~

The stall is selling soup de...which call {Dun Tang} in Chinese~~

The food for me is marvelous because I had long time no eat liao~~~

the Aunty still know me lo~~ lol~~~ Terkejut sial~~~

I have Order a lot things to eat lo.....wuahaha~~~~

By the ways, I morning had no eat anything

Because I already plan to eat this liao~~~ wuahaha~~ XD

So.....What Have I order???


~Salted Egg with Meat~

~Xi Yang Chai Tang~

~Mei Chai Kou Rou~

Wuahaha....here is the table of food I had eat for my BRUNCH~~~

Eat till very very full~~~~



So......Today monday........

My mom have cook her Famous Dishes oh~~~

That is~~~~~

~Loh Bak~

I miss this so much so much~~~

thx mom make for me eat....wuahaha~~~~~

who eat before sure say very nice de lo~~~

~Mom's Loh Bak~

Hehe.........Tomorrow is Chinese Lunar 1st of October.......Have to eat vege lo~~~

hehe.........See have wat to see tomorrow~~

will be alway update here de......Don takut nothing to post~~~

hehehe~~~~ XD

and......UMSKal punya kawan....got exam de do ur best...prepare balik punya....{Yi Lu Xun Fong}

No comments:

Post a Comment