Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Big Day!

Haha.....today???

What is the day ah???

why i feel so special for me de????

haha~~~~

~7th November 2009~

Wuahaha......is my birthday oh!!! hehe~~~~~~~

Early in the morning.........erm....can say not early la....haha~~ just i am a PIG~~~

My lovely mom make me a call oh........

She wish me happy Birthday~~~

Hahaha~~~~~

so happy that receive the call~~~~ Thx so much Mom~~~~Hehe~~~

Haha....after the call....another Msg come again....

Who msg me????

that is Ms Lala~~~~

she had cook pasta for me and Remy as our Birthday gift oh........


Pasta Pasta......I eat pasta together with my Dutch Lady Full Cream Milk~~ hehe~~ XD

Yummy Yummy~~~ Thx Lala oh~~~ very nice Pasta~~~~



wuahaha..........Besides that.......


My CourseMate Shys Yi suddenly come to my room with 2 box of thing~!!


Wat is that oh????


oh.....that is Cake from my coursemate WenMi~~~~


She also buy for Remy oh!!! so good~~~XD


Haha....This is the Strawberry Cheese Cake~~ nice~~~

Durian Flavor Cake~~~ haha~~~ Thx Wenmi and those buy for me de~~~ haha~~~

Haha.......that all for my Brunch in my birthday oh~~ so enjoy with those food~~~

Thx again To Ms Lala and Ms Wenmi they all~~~


Wuahaha....There is another party night for me and remy oh~~~

Here is the Invitation card that make from the 38 group seniors~~~


Haha.......What had happen tonigh???

Coming up Next~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment